Thursday, January 13, 2011

Academy Awards Best Picture Quest

I have decided that I am going to watch all the movies that have been awarded "Best Picture" from the Academy. I have updated my queue on netflix and have all the movies ready. I get one disc at a time and the majority of the movies are on DVD only.

My wife and I are going to watch one of these a week.

And I will update this after each one that we watch with my thoughts.

At first glance of the list I am worried at the amount of musicals that are on the list. However, my wife will probably be more excited to watch the list with me b.c of it.

1920s
1930s
1940s
1950s
1960s
1970s
1980s
1990s
2000s

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome. I hope MGF doesn't turn out gay from watching all those musicals... but since I'm writing this at work I have to be ok with that.

    ReplyDelete

.